RTE1: What is your real-estate portfolio?
It’s a big one, RTE2: What are the best investments?
– The Big Picture: Real Estate (The Big Picture)RTE3: What advice would you give to anyone in real estate?
– What to Do if You Are Buying Real EstateRTE4: What’s the difference between a rental and a purchase?
– When to Buy and when to RentRTE5: What kind of investment are you looking for?
– Property Investing in Ireland and AustraliaRTE6: What properties are in your top 20 most desired homes in Ireland?
– Home in Dublin and Dublin suburbsRTE7: What does your favourite city look like in Dublin?
– Dublin City CentreRTE8: What do you miss the most about Dublin?
(The Dublin experience) – What makes Dublin different from other Irish cities?RTE9: What would you do if you lived in Ireland for just two months?
– How do you feel when you wake up?RTA1: How much do you earn per week?
RTA2: How do your financial situation compare with other people in your age group?RTC1: Why did you choose to become a real estate agent?
– A brief history of real estate agentsRTC2: Is your favourite Irish city better than any other?
– Why Dublin?RWT1: When should you sell your property?
– Buying property, buying property, selling propertyRWT2: Why is it important to sell your house?
– If you sell, what happens?RWW1: Do you have any pets?
– Is there a problem with your dog?